Objective of the Sacco
- To financially empower the members of KNCCI
- Develop loan products customized to members of KNCCI
- Ensure the loan products are accessible and affordable.
- All business persons registered by the KNCCI chamber
- Employees of KNCCI
- Is over 18 years of age
- A person of integrity
There are two types of membership
- An individual who has paid the entrance fee of Ksh. 500 and has bought a minimum of 10 shares at Ksh. 100 (Ksh. 1,500)
- Corporate entity that has paid Ksh 5,000 as entry fee and share capital of 100 shares at Ksh. 500 (Ksh. 55,000)
You make an application through your chapter using the prescribed downloadable application form on Click Here . After dully completing the required information you pay to through the KNCCI bank account ….or through KNCCI pay-bill…….. clearly indicating KNCCI Sacco as the recipient. After payment send a copy of the payment receipt to your local chapter and to national KNCCI Sacco email …… . The forms should then be submitted to the KNCCI Sacco Chapter leadership.
- Motivates a member to save on a regular basis;
- Accords a member an opportunity to borrow at affordable rates
- To get a loan a member does not require collateral
- The earnings from the business is shared among the members
- You become an investor!
You stand a chance to benefit from Government and development partners interventions targeting the Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises (MSMEs).