KNCCI ON 10th January, 2020 signed a Memorandum of Understanding between Kenya Bankers Association and Equity Bank that will be implemented by a Joint Management Committee (JMC) that will:
- Coordinate collaborative activities and project identification
- Monitor implementation of the joint activities
- Advise parties on emerging areas of collaboration.
The MoU will enable an aligned approach between the Chamber and the association in the pursuit of advocating for a favorable operating environment for enterprises in the Country.
Through the Joint Management Committee, the MoU seeks to:
- Facilitate the on boarding of all Chamber members trained to the KBA’s Inuka Enterprise Program,E-learning Program and Equity MSME virtual academy
- Support KNCCI to mobilize its members who will be trained in all the 47 counties.
- Facilitate the trained Chamber members access Equity Bank financial services.
- Facilitate the trained Chamber members form an online group for linkage and networking.
- Provide post training linkages and networking opportunities to all trained Chamber members