The Ambassador of the people’s republic of Algeria Ms. Selma Malika Haddadi and Counselor Mr. Karour Hamza paid and Courtesy visit to the Chamber President Mr. Richard Ngatia.
The purpose of the meeting was to deliberate;
- Building bilateral relationship between Kenya and Algeria.
- Forming a Joint Business Council (JBC) on trade and investment between Kenya and Algeria.
- Business networking between the two countries.
- Exchange of Trade delegations both incoming and outgoing.
- Create market opportunities.
- Corporate for mutual understating on the Big 4 Agenda, Capacity Building and technical assistance, bilateral agreements, Establish exporters and importers database for both countries.
There will be a virtual meeting (B2B) in March between Kenya and Algeria.