Minet Insurance , Fidelity Insurance have collaborated with KNCCI to bring together SMEs to the launch event themed Managing business risks that took place this morning at Sarova Panafric Hotel. BiznaSure is an all risk insurance cover that secures small and medium business against financial , legal and reputational damage. It contains flexible insurance package with multiple options giving the Small and medium businesses a cost – effective solution for all its risks.
BiznaSure covers the following business risks ;
- Property – Damage or loss to your property at the business location.
- Business interruption – Loss of income and other additional costs caused by the interruption to your business following an insured loss under the Property section.
- Glass and signage’s – Breakage of internal and external glass and signs.
- All risks – Widest cover for portable items such as tools, equipment, and electronic devices.
- Liability – Legal liability to pay compensation for third-party property damage or personal injury.
- Theft – _theft of stock, materials, and general contents.
- Employee dishonesty – Loss of property due to employee fraud.
- Workmen compensation (WIBA) – Covers accidental death or injury to employees whilst in course of duty.
- Money – Theft or loss of Damage and money
- Computer and electronic – Damage and breakdown to computer systems and electronic equipment including cover for business interruption.
- Machinery breakdown – Damage to plant and machinery caused by breakdown.
- Transits – Damage or loss of goods while on Transit
- Directors and officers – cover for the personal liability of Directors and Officers arising due to wrongful acts in their managerial capacity.
- Cyber-liability – covers financial losses that result from data breaches and other cyber events.
- Deterioration of stock – cover for goods lost or damaged due to failure of cold storage/ refrigeration equipment.
- Political violence – Cover for loss or damage to property and loss of business arising from political violence, insurrection, mutiny, war, and terrorism.
The event brought together various stakeholders including KNCCI members and other entrepreneurs. Speaking during the event the Chamber President Mr. Richard Ngatia appreciated Minet and Fedility insurance for the launch of the BiznaSure SME product that provide SMEs with the right information and business tips to grow their business as well as take care of their risks. “I believe that this product will go a long way in supporting the growth and development of SMEs in Kenya”
Chief Guest, , Chairman of the Insurance Regulatory Authority Hon. Mwambu Mabongah in his remarks congratulated the hosts on the BiznaSure launch and for inviting guests from the SME sector who are the key players of our economy, contributing significantly to employment creation, innovation, and economic growth .He emphasized the importance of insurance coverage to mitigate business risks.
To sign up for the BiznaSure business policy , Kindly contact
Leave A Comment