The Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) in partnership with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry is delighted to inform you of the upcoming Global Business Forum Africa on 13th -14th October 2021 in Dubai Exhibition Centre.
The 4-day trip will include a Chamber Investment forum, site visits and the Global Business Forum (GBF) – Africa. GBF Africa aims to bring the trade and investment community together to explore bilateral trade opportunities between Dubai and Sub-Saharan Africa. The Forum will be held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Ruler of Dubai.
- GBF Africa 2021 is structured around three elements, namely;
- GBF Insight – a high-level, curated programme which includes high-level keynotes and plenary sessions;
- GBF Connect – a fully comprehensive business matching and networking service which runs over the entirety of the Forum; and the
Expert Hub – a platform reserved for representatives from Africa to provide first-hand insights into the investment opportunities in their respective country to the audience directly. Objective
Present the potentialities offered by Kenya with the (Africa Continental Free Trade Area) AfCFTA as a gateway to the African hinterland.
Unlocking Africa’s potential as a single market and the world’s last frontier.
Attract Investments into the country, presenting the vantage position as a source market for fresh produce for GCC and promote the logistical networks.
- Experience and be part of the Chamber to Chamber Forum,
- Join 1,000+ heads of state, ministers, top government officials, policymakers, and business leaders,
- Establish Strategic Partnerships with Africa-based Businesses,
- Meet with Businesses & Investors from Africa,
- Designate your standing at the industry’s leading platform,
- Designate the most suitable products for yourself by talking to and sharing with professionals,
- Seize the opportunity to meet the industry leaders at the most significant event in the region.
Deadline for confirmation is on 23rd September 2021
REGISTRATION Click on the link below to register for the Global Business Africa Forum https://globalbusinessforum.com/africa/
For further information and confirmation on the event, please contact Mr. Fredrick Mukilya, the Trade, Policy, and Advocacy Officer on email or telephone number 0717430094 or email 0718687707
Topical Discussion The key topics include the outlook for the African economies, expected impact of the African Continental Free Trade Area, the evolution of global trade, the adoption of advanced technologies, and the role of innovation in strengthening capital markets, as well as promising investment opportunities emerging in a post-COVID-19 world.
For More information Dubai Expo