The Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Amanbo Kenya, a leading e-commerce platform that connects Kenyan businesses with Chinese suppliers and buyers.
This partnership is a major step forward in the Kenya-China trade relationship as it is expected to create new opportunities for Kenyan businesses to export their products to China and to import quality goods and services from China.
The Chamber President Dr. Erick Rutto expressed that the collaboration aimed to revolutionize the business landscape and drive sustainable growth by facilitating our members through the following benefits:
- Free registration and opening of an E-shop on Amanbo.ke; a free premium version to KNCCI Headquarters, and Amanbo to give a 50% discount on members.
- Free sourcing and purchasing service in China.
- Free training and sensitization for KNCCI Members.
- Business investigation service in China to promote export.
- Import facilitation such as Funding Purchase service and logistics service to promote imports from China.
- Offline and online Chinese Showroom and Marketing for the display of members Products that will be exported to China.
By collaborating with Amanbo Kenya, we are propelling our members into a realm of untapped potential, expanded market horizons, and a gateway to premium products and services.
The MOU will open up new opportunities for our members to expand their markets, access quality products and services, and enhance their competitiveness. We encourage members to take advantage and explore the potential benefits that it can offer to their businesses.